Friday, January 18, 2013

9 weeks(DAY 63)

I went to my 9 week post-op yesterday (Wednesday), and it was extremely quick. I went in, he asked me to bite than open several times, and then added a new elastic to the left side of my jaw. No biggie. :)
I've essentially been a tornado, I'm still only allowed to chew wonder bread. But this doesn't stop me, I destroy any food that crosses me. Pizza, Filet O Fishes( YUM, MCDS), fries, sandwiches. All I need is a fork and knife and my swallowing whole skills. Except for when it comes to toast, muffins, cupcakes and other soft pastries because my ripping power can come into play. I eat a whooole lot of toast, I just missed it so much. Exams are very close, but I'm pretty excited. A new semester is soon to come. There's nothing too new to say! I can bite out of toast tho, its no trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment