Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 75



cinderella cup :)
               Hey guys, I know I haven't written to you in a while. But now it's just gotten to the point where nothing new is going on and I have nothing to write about, at least jaw surgery wise. I saw Disney on Ice though on Saturday, and cried within like the first 20 minutes, seeing as I'm just such a Disney lover. I'm not quite sure what I'm allowed to chew yet, so I've only been spoiling myself and chewing the odd thing. But for the most part, I'm keeping it off limits even though it's almost been 11 weeks. Just to kill some space I'll post a video of it! I'm going to Las Vegas in February, so I'm definitely looking forward to that. I'm pretty sure all my swelling is gone. And for those of you who can't chew and have a craving for chips, buy noname sour cream and onion flavoured rings, or their fluffy cheezies. They're amazing and they just dissolve! Except I think noname's a canadian company, so you'd have to find the alternative. If you're patient try golden oreos.



No comments:

Post a Comment