Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 11-12

          I pretty much relaxed this whole day. Later at night, my family and neighbors and my boyfriend went to see the new James Bond movie Skyfall. I had delicious mushed eggs benedict for lunch. My mom made me bread pudding for the first time, which was extremely easy to eat and just like french toast!


bread pudding
eggs benedict
       Here's my little routine. My mom gets the powder for my breakfast ready in a little bowl, and premixes the vanilla protein shake/milk the night before. I just wake up, heat the liquids and poor into the powder. I eat in bed with my portable mirror and bed, and deliciousness is achieved. Day 12 is my first day back at school. I have huge chipmunk cheeks and my cloths, and my mom goes around to my teachers to tell them the situation. That my surgeon says I'm not supposed to talk, ect. In my International Business class, my friends all kept saying 'awwhhh' around me, my teacher also announced to the class that I'm not supposed to talk so all of the guys in my class would be like knock twice if you think this and knock once if you think this. I thought both, so I'd knock three times. :) I didn't go to last period because there was a substitute teacher, I stayed home and napped. Later that night I went to a Junior Achievement meeting and Kris visited me on the way home from University. My control of the drooling is becoming much stronger. I also realized that since they had widened my top jaw (split it in half) my two front teeth had a tiny gap in between them. So weird! I've never had a gap in my life, but what a waste of 4 years of braces. Anywho, once I get my splint off the braces will fix it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment