Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 31


Today I worked 8am-3pm. A dreadful 7 hour shift. I ate froot loops for breakfast. It was extremely busy, which made everyone grumpy again, which means yelling, and me yelling back. Cause I've worked there for a year, got employee of the month, and have seniority. During my break I heated up some kd I made in the morning and ate some of that. Afterwards I came home and finished the rest of it. Than I started to prepare for the gift exchange gathering. My boyfriend and his friends were actually on time for 4, so I stayed upstairs putting all the snacks in bowls and cutting cheese and setting crackers. Than I brought it downstairs, and soon after we did the gift exchange. Luckily I ended up with candy which was my goal. I melted two reese peanut butter cups in my mouth, and broke gummie bears into tiny pieces to swallow, and also had cinnamon toast crunch. The rest is for when I can chew again. My mom said she was going out for dinner with my sister, so I told her to bring me some spaghetti home. I beat all the guys at fuseball, cause I'm just a champ. So far the guys are still here and were watching Home Alone. The rest of the night was nothing special, so I'll spare you guys. Everyone left at 9, and now were about to decorate the christmas tree. My mom brought me spaghetti, soup and garlic bread from East Side Marios (since she ate out with my sister). Anywho, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment