Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 20


     Well, despite taking the stupid blue pills (they're like 10mg a pill, and bottle says to take 2-5 2 hours before bed time), I'm still waking up stiff in the morning, which according to my surgeon means I'm clenching in my sleep. Ugggh. I ate my usual baby food for breakfast and went to class. My first period class we just assembled all the gifts we bought for families in need for Christmas. My incisions are still stinging a bit. I think it's because earlier in recovery my mouth was numb, but now that it's not I can feel them. In my last class we just watched Braveheart, nothing special. I really want to eat a special k bar or granola bar, does anyone know of ways to eat them? Cause I just really want one. 

      Omg, so guess what. My mom is committed to making me happy, so I went to the grocery store to buy butterscotch pudding, canned peaches, cinnamon toast crunch and froot loops. And I left the cinnamon toast crunch to soak in milk and could swallow it! Tasted good too.

         I finished the leftovers of my kd and chicken/broccoli sidekicks for dinner. And went to work for 7-10. Except I got let off an hour early (yay) and they gave me a free sundae. My jaws been popping and spasming a lot lately, like a lot a lot. But according to my manager Candace who also got the surgery it's normal. But very annoying I must say. I've been starting to feel my jaw bone being sore too. Any who, I am going to bed now :)

 updates on swelling? idk :p

No comments:

Post a Comment