Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 33

Hey guys, I'm running out of more things to say each day! Pretty soon I might start doing weekly updates, seeing as in 2 days it'll be 5 weeks since my surgery, and after 5 weeks its pretty normal. Buuut, I will definitely start doing daily updates the minute I'm allowed to chew, because that's important. I'm just not quite there yet, so I'm in the same situation everyday and I hate to bore you guys. :) As you all know I'm addicted to cinnamon toast crunch frootloops, so I'm constantly snacking on those. I also dug into the Halloween candy box and ate some gummies by tearing them in half. I ate sidekicks harvest chicken rice for lunch for a change. And for dinner I ate my moms homemade chicken sate (peanut butter-ish flavour) with rice. I just cut the chicken into small pieces and swallowed. I'm definitely becoming pro at this. It'll be hard to start chewing again once I can. I ate some chocolate pudding as a snack too. Kris came over after school, and we pretty much swapped between our two shows we like to watch (Community, and a new show I just found called Suburgatory). Suburgatory definitely isn't an amazing show, but I've watched all of Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars and many other awesome series, and I'm running out of good dramatic shows. Although Kris and I have also been watching Dexter, which is very good. So, I got Kris' schedule for work, and apparently I copied it down wrong, we dropped him off at work for 7-10, than left to see a movie, but turns out he wasn't working! My bad... The movie we saw was called "Playing for Keeps", I'm sure most of you have heard of it. It was very good, and it's two toonie tuesday, so 4$ admission! We had a groupon so I got an aero bar, which I melted down pretty quickly. I also ate some popcorn, which I'm getting better at as well. Oh, little story, when I was carrying the pops (or sodas in America) to the seats, I had to check which one was rootbeer, and actually took a small sip from the straw by instinct. Which is allowed, it's just it was the first time I succeeded at doing it. But the ironic part is, I cant drink from a straw like a normal person, I kinda have to treat it like a syringe and either shove it to the back of my mouth, or put it in between my upper lip and front teeth (which is weird) and use whatever suction I can. I'm not very good at it, but it's a start. Right now, I'm just at home and as always am going to head to my cozy bed. Hopefully I covered everything today, so night!

No comments:

Post a Comment