Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 17-18


          I woke up, and tried to make my breakfast the way my mom does. Sadly it was a frustrating fail, so I went out for brunch with my family. I slowly swallowed french toast dipped in syrup whole with chocolate milk while everyone else gobbled up their food. Afterwards we went to Shoppers, and I bought a Christmas card for my boyfriend! I went home and did my homework, finished my homework, swallowed a whole package of crushed delicious Mr. Noodles, and went to work(6-10). It got pretty busy and we were understaffed but that was okay.My works been letting me use the crushed ice and steal juice to make super yummy slushies. I put them in the fridge and used a spoon when there was no customers (but were McDonalds so we get free food all the time, and always get free drinks). Everyone finds it hilarious how I talk at work which is good (I talk funny because of my splint). I'm now almost 100% able to talk with out drooling, but I still have my emergency cloth. My friend Alec from work was laughing at me, because he didn't know I got jaw surgery. I just called him a jerk a couple times and to get over it, but he still laughed, of course I laughed too. I went home and ate 2 packages of yogurt. My whole drug count that day was I think 4 Advil and 4 blue pills (to prevent clenching). 


            I woke up not feeling as stiff on Day 18 (which means I wasn't clenching and the blue pills worked!). As usual I took a sinus pill (because lately my sinuses have been hurting me) and an Advil. I went to school, and oddly my incisions started hurting, that's never happened before. So my mom dropped off the Advil bottle and I continued on my way. I swallowed whole KD for lunch and jello. In my last period class, my ear started aching, I'm not sure if that was because of listening to music with headphones or not. I made some Tuscan meatball soup for after school and also had oriental Mr. Noodles for dinner. For the most part there was was no "pain". My mom also made me ginger molasses bread pudding with blueberries.


No comments:

Post a Comment