Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 26

This is my new ugly sweater (trending in Canada), isn't it cute?

Well, well, well. Yet another day of no pain killers! My ears been aching, but I don't think it has to do with jaw surgery so to continue my streak I am avoiding all advil. My secret project for Kris is projecting greatly, better than how I imagined, I will post the pictures when its done and received, but that won't be for a while. This morning in math it was just a catch up day, and we're having a test tomorrow, so wish me luck! In my second class, my friend Sam and I decided to go to Disney on Ice, which comes to London late January. I'm a huge fan of Disney so I'm looking forward to it and knowing I just might be able to chew popcorn by then?? I'm estimating my surgeon will allow me to start chewing around New Years, if not, January 15th the latest cause that'll be 2 months post-op. As of yet, I'm still living on KD, butterscotch pudding, sidekicks, caramel sundaes at work, and delicious soggy cereal (no lie, the cereals taste absorbs into the milk so I still get flavour!). By the way, my "U" button on my laptops keyboard is half broken, I have to slam on it for it to work. GAH. So if I forget a U I'm sorry. Have you guys noticed I apologize a lot? That'd be because of the Canadian stereotype, it's the only few that are true. All Canadians do is apologize. When we accidentally hit a pole, we legit say sorry. It's completely normal, I can't tell you how many poles I've said sorry to by instinct. LEGIT, everyone does, it's hilarious. Another downside of being Canadian and having a broken U button, is that every english word, we add a U too! Flavor (american) becomes flavour. Favorite (american) becomes favourite, and many other words. I think my laptop is trying to be american, yet I assume my laptop is chinese, or korean, seeing as that's where electronics are made. WE LOVE YOU CHINA, you made everything in my house, so thank you for your dedicated hard work. But we all don't want to know what really goes on there, cause its pretty bad. When I say thank you they're probably saying screw you, you destroyed my life. Anywho, I was shifted to work 4-7, but it was a training shift, learning to be a hostess apparently, at McDonalds. They want (the 6 people selected) including me to be role models for the other employees. Aren't I honored, but yeah, the shift ended at 5:30 and I was sent home among everyone else, and still getting payed for 3 hours. I had Mr. Noodles for an after work snack. And I'm predicting Ill have peaches before bed. Because for once in my life, I'm not posting this at 10pm. I believe that's all, wow, I almost told you something I said yesterday, and you already know, so bye. I do a lot of run-on sentences and start a lot of sentences with Because and And, even though it's improper. But I did warn you I was a bad writer in the beginning, so you should of expected it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment