Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 19 (lots of pictures!)


cant rotate :(

click to enlargen!
       Woke up stiff. Clearly the clenching drugs aren't doing their job. Really hoping I don't relapse. Despite being Dec 4, in northern Canada  there's no snow on the ground, and its pretty warm (light jacket weather). My sinuses haven't been acting up, not sure if that's because of the sinus pill or not. Once again, the incisions in my mouth, underneath my splint are feeling stingy, so not an immense pain, but I wonder why. I ate my usual baby food for breakfast today, I can't wait till I can eat cereal again. My mom says she'll buy me whatever I want so I'm thinking lucky charms or cinnamon toast crunch, or Reese pieces cereal, I don't know, there's so many options! My mom never buys sugary foods, so it'll be a treat. I went to the grocery store at lunch because we ran out of KD, mom gave me 20$ to spend and this is what I got :) I ate most of the KD three cheese today, the noodles aren't macaroni in that one, they're like puny shell noodles. In my last period class, my teacher is just awesome, his teaching methods and stuff, he just understands. Which is funny cause he's this body builder who used to play for some national football team. He always tells us stories about how many times he wanted to beat some kid up for being rude. So it's ironic how he's a good teacher. But he just is. He was teaching us leadership theories today, and here's a picture he drew to teach it. Keep in mind this is a grade 12 academic class that has juumbo gorilla and turtle stuffed animals on the floor for people to lay on when we watch movies. I have a 98 in the course, but I'm actually learning things and you have to do all the work. Any who after class I went to Kris' house and actually ate a whoole package of honey garlic sidekicks. In my past like I wasn't eating 3 times a day so this never happened. But good thing about pasta is filling carbs and lots of calories and fat. Which seeing as I don't get enough of it in a day now anyways, who cares, gives me energy. So we just chilled, watched of Goodfellows before we got kicked out, than did homework. It all felt pretty productive. Still no pain at 8pm, and I took 2 Advil at 7am, what does that tell you? Yeah, that's pretty much it for today. The rest is just shower and sleep nonsense.

working on my smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment