Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 22 (short)


         I woke up, and this was the first time my jaw didn't feel stiff. I did try something different tho, I took just 1 Advil before I went to sleep. 
I'm trying to think if anything stuck out today. At lunch I finished the leftover KD. Than had my moms homemade vanilla pudding with bananas. 

       After school, I ate some frootloops soaked in milk for a snack and around 5:30 Kris came over. I ate some parmesan pesto sidekicks for dinner, which was okay. We than went to the Knights game, who none of you have heard of. But its the hockey team for my city. My jaw hasn't really hurt much at all today. And people at school kept telling me my swelling went down a lot since yesterday, but I don't think its really changed. The Knights won 5 to 2. Wooo... Sorry I don't have much to say today, it's been very uneventful. I'm about to eat some homemade apple sauce before I go to bed, and wake up for work at 7am-11am tomorrow. 10 Days of school left tho, yay! I'm so excited, anywho night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment