Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 32


Hey guys! I feel pretty good today. I had a really deep sleep last night, so deep that when I woke up my first thought was where am I? Kind of mixed up my dream with reality... Anywho, I ate frootloops for breakfast and got my math test back. I pretty much almost failed it, like everyone else in the class. I came home for lunch, and decided to make some white cheddar macaroni. I also had cinnamon toast crunch for desert. Yum. I went to my last class, in which I had an exam, and most likely got 96% on it, again, because those exams are just too easy. Hence the reason I have a 98 in the course. Came home again, and had frootloops as a snack. Which lasted me until 6, which is when I had leftovers from lunch for dinner. I went to the grocery store with my mom, and bought all sorts of new kinds of sidekicks, and lots of pre-packaged sauces. Like alfredos, butter chicken, butter herb chicken, oriental, sundried tomato parmesan, szechuan, cheese and beef stroganoff. Than for the sidekicks I got a bunch of different flavours too! I'm to my JA meeting tonight, last one before the break. And we'll be working on production. If you're wondering what I did between after school and dinner, I pretty much worked on my secret project and watched the voice. At ja, we just did production, blah blah nobody cares. Now I'm home and eating more leftovers for lunch before I head to bed! I love how everyday this becomes less and less of a jaw surgery blog. But that's just because I'm in no pain or anything, I'm mostly normal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment