Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 25


Hey ya'll. So today was the first day I took NO advil or pain medication. It's been 3 weeks and 4 days since my surgery. Today at school, there was the whole protest thing. So majority of the students walked out, and I'll post a video from my phone later of how silly it was. I ate whole wheat KD this time for lunch, I just love KD. I had my 3rd week post-op (a bit late). My surgeon checked my mouth and said it was fine. We brought up the splint, and getting it off before Christmas and initially my surgeon said it might be a little too soon (4 weeks and 6 days); but we called the ortho office seeing as the two appointments of taking off the splint (at interface) and replacing it with some wire (ortho) have to be right next to each other and the ortho office told us they're closed from the 22nd to Jan 7th. So apparently my surgeon after hearing that over the phone, changed his mind. I'm getting my splint taken off Dec. 21st at 10:40am. So, should I be happy or sad that the world MIGHT be ending that day? I really don't know cause it would honestly suck, and if I decide it won't happen  than it will, right? That's just how it works.

I ate creamy vegetable primavera sidekicks for dinner, and a bowl of frootloops soaked in milk for dessert. I  afterwards went to my Junior Achievement thing, and even though this meeting was not productive it was still fun. And now I'm home, very sleepy as always, and running out of things to talk about. I'm very ready for the break, cause waking up at 7am for school, and than waking up for 6am on the weekend is no fun. Even though with my luck I'm gonna be shifted on christmas anyways. Oh well. I think that's all for today, estimated 2 weeks and 5 days till I'm allowed to chew? BRING IT ON KD.

No comments:

Post a Comment