Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 30



I worked at 7am this morning to 11am and for breakfast I ate frootloops. It was an extremely stressful shift. My mom took me out to lunch, and I ate 3 pieces of french toast, and 2 pieces of toast in 12 minutes. See? That's pretty good for swallowing whole, practice makes perfect guys.

I honestly don't understand how 3 tiny boxes of cereal cost 17$ but they did. And it'll be worth it, plus its my moms money. I ate some leftover kd as a snack, than apple sauce and mr.noodles for dinner. Plus cinnamon toast crunch for desert. And through out all of that I did homework and watched tv. It was a good day to relax, I also worked on my secret project, which is projecting very well, haha, get it... I really don't have much to report, I'm still taking no advil, and looking forward to christmas. I have a dreadful 8am-3pm shift tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see how much I starve. Seeing as the one thing mcdonalds doesn't have is pasta! :( I'm sorry about posting this early in the morning, but sometimes sleep is more important, and I know you guys don't mind because either way, I post it while (most) of you are sleeping. I've noticed some people from venezuela and the u.k. have recently looked at my blog, so hello there :) you might be finding this current post boring, so I suggest checking out weeks 1-3, that's when I actually talk more about the surgery because I was still in a little pain back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment