Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve (Day 46)

Hey guys, still here. Happy New Year!! Honestly there is nothing new going on right now. Just work and relax time. My next appointment is on Tuesday January 8th. So I will know more by then. I asked my surgeon and he told me I can try chewing things as soft as wonder bread OCCASIONALLY  So I have tried a couple times, but it's pretty awkward and weird. Anything I tried to chew, like bread with melted cheese on it, or blueberry scones from Starbucks, I just became impatient and swallowed whole. It's just too weird of a motion to grasp. Today for dinner, Kris' family and I had cheese bread and Domino's pizza. I just cut my pizza into squares with a fork and knife shoved it down my throat. Very nice for a change, pasta is getting annoying. I also ate like 5 chips, I'd take off tiny pieces and moisten them as much as I could, than try to chew them into smaller pieces. I add more to this tomorrow, so stay around. It's late and I'm tired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment