Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 13-14

       Went to school. Nothing special really happened. After school I had a nap, and than went to my dads (it's sort of a get away place). I swalloed chopped fetticuni with alfredo sauce and buttery garlic bread. Afterwards we watched a movie, I had some pudding pie (melts in your mouth) and I drank pop :) There wasn't really much pain, same as every other day.

        Last night was the first night I slept through the whole night. Yay. I went to school, and my first class is math, so my teacher was teaching us with joe louis. Sadly I couldn't eat mine. Next period I wrote a test that I missed. One of my black friday orders from bootlegger arrived at lunch, which was exciting, it was definitely a good purchase. After school I went to Kris' and swallowed a whole can of beefaroni for dinner. That's probably because I don't get to have snacks during the day. We watched 'Close Encounters'. I had barely any pain, only took like 4 advil. So that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment