Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 28


hey! So today's been 4 weeks! Its so weird how time went by, I remember being at my first week and thinking I was going to die and reading other peoples blogs that say they're at four weeks. But now its my time. I won't be have my "4 week post-op" until my 5 week post-op, so I guess its a duo post-op. I had frootloops for breakfast. I've lately been having sugar withdrawals, so I eat a lot of cereal and drink a lot of pepsi or ginger ale  Which is ironic, because I'm one of those people who calorie counted and worked out and watched fat intake. But seeing as I've had surgery, and can't just bite into an apple anymore, I gave up temporarily. Also if I do work out my jaw bounces up and down. I had my math summative today, and it was actually easy for once in my life. Like the whole class came in saying they were gonna fail, seeing as even the people getting 98's did bad on the test yesterday. Hmm, what else, me and same finished making our prezi presentation for tomorrow. Just in case you guys didn't know I'm still talking funny from the splint, and I think some people find it entertaining. Especially at work when customers are like "whaaat?" And I just say "translate" to whoever's working and they do so. :) I'm sorry I'm always so tired when I post, as you probably don't know I worked 5-9, and to my luck a whole line up came at 9pm, and I had to stay late. I've been having huge sugar cravings for sugar, did I already say that? I did. Haha. Hmmm, I find brushing my teeth makes it all better in the end. I had left over kd, panzerotti and some cinnamon toast crunch. I used to be a bird who pecked at food! Now I'm a devourer. I want to say its because I'm healing and my body needs for energy to do so, but who knows. All I know is when I'm allowed to chew I'm never eating ice cream and any other unhealthy for a veeeery long time, because once I can resume normal life, healthy me is coming back! Good thing is, I haven't gained or lost a pound. But that's only as of now, and I still have a month-ish to go. Gah. Now I'm worried about gaining weight, kind of missing my old life. Anywho, I hope Ill be fine. I had beef stroganoff for dinner. And it wasn't a whole lot either, so I assume its because I ate such a big lunch. Even tho in all honesty, it sounds big, but leftover kd, is very minimal and left over panzerotti is also minimal. What's making me feel over the edge is the 2 sundaes my managers gave me for free. One I got for being friendly, the other one I got at the end of my shift for working hard I assume? I should've said no, but I couldn't resist free ice cream. So yeah, I worked, and ate lots of ice cream. And now I miss all the healthy fruit I used to eat so I'm gonna have home made applesauce or canned peaches. Either way, why is it so hard to find easy to eat healthy food?? Anyways, I'm gonna head to bed. Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment