Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 24



Another shift from 7am-11am. Oh yeah, I completely forgot. My mom was in bulk barn the other day and bought me cotton candy, which melts in your mouth, so that's a good idea candy wise. I've been snacking on it today, but despite being a small container didn't eat it all. She also bought me spray candy, she was pretty proud of herself. I tried opening it today, but it was impossible! Truth is though, I just want maynards and licorice all sorts, cause its christmas and everyone else is eating them. And popcorn.. My mom told me the total wait for chewing was probably 2 months, and the splint was 5-6 weeks. So it kinda broke my dreams about even soft cookies and stuff. At the same time when I think about it, it's gonna be hard to chew food again, cause I'm so used to (and super good at) swallowing whole.

So after work, I went home and did homework. Which means I did homework, got distracted by youtube and back and forth. Here's a video I stumbled upon, I'm one of those people who just watch audition videos, this lady is legit scary. But kinda funny, I dare you to watch. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAI8qkUgqU4

Write what you think below? There's never any comments, am I boring, or does no one feel like talking? I mean I know someone's reading this, cause I hit 120 views this morning. There's like 60 people from Canada, 40 people from the US, 4 people from Germany, and 15 people from Australia  According to the stats, hey there, who are you guys and how did you find me? Like seriously I started posting in this blog less than a week ago. How'd you stumble upon this? I wanna know, is it google? Btw, guys, besides a slight headache from being tired in the morning, NO PAIN AT ALL, I think I'm free! Its funny, since most of my swelling is down, and I'm getting better at drooling and talking with my splint, I've been starting to feel normal. I'm learning to eat with out making a mess and I can actually eat in public! Yay! Anywho, right when I'm starting to feel like a normal person, the whole eating thing brings me back to reality. I do love my kd though, I just can't get over it, it's helped me a lot, my mom bought tons of different kinds today too. So I'm just really in love with KD right now <3 so I eventually did finish my homework, and what I did to motivate myself was say I'm not allowed to wash my hands or get out of my dirty work uniform until it's done. And I'm one of those people who love washing their hands cause it feels so clean and new. I worry my family sometimes, but I swear there's nothing wrong with me. What else, well as always I'm working on a top secret project. That I can't say cause I don't know if my boyfriend secretly reads the blog and its for him. We tend to do a lot of cheesy projects for each other, we've almost been together for 2 years. Last year at christmas he bought a blank book. And wrote 100 reasons why I love you as the title. And on each page there was 1 reason, all the way to 100.  But there's plenty more where that came from... My birthday card from him is I'm just guestimating, I'm about to go to bed so I'm not about to measure it. But it takes up a good chunk of my wall, I'd say its 35 inches by 44 inches. So its big, here's a picture! Yeah, anywho, I consume a lot of time when I do those kinds of gifts for him. So yeah, my mom left for soccer and afterwards we walked down to the village and went to the local pub (yes I live in a place called wortley village, which is in a city of 350 thousand people give or take. Look it up, its beautiful, pretty expensive (many people want to live here), we have one of the biggest houses. I don't know why it was designed to be bigger than every other house, but it is. Its also pleasant, and in the list of "top 15 safest places to live in Canada . Or it was, either way, never any crime, everyone leaves their doors unlocked. Including us, but don't rob us please. Its just its a village atmosphere, everyone knows each other. And I'd pound any kid who came in. One time a teenager came in when the lights were off, he didn't know I was there, I came down the stairs, and he tripped on my shoes that my mom always tells me to not leave in the open. HA, mom there was a purpose. I was home alone, and I screamed at that kid, probably scared the shit out of him, it was a whole other side of me, nothing was stolen, he didn't even get a chance. But ya, the police came and searched all the floors. It was funny one of the cops went down to the basement (half of it is finished and has heated floors and a wii/ps2 ect, and an awesome huge couch, square shaped..) Anywho, he was searching the unfinished parts where all the saws are and its damp looking. Than he yelled up "your basement is really creepy!", which was funny cause he's a cop and all. Wow, this isn't much of a jaw surgery blog as much as it used to be. But really, I write whatever I can that relates to my jaw, like my meals, and my pain. But nothing new is happening. I do have my 3rd week postop on monday though. 
DONE


Wow, okay so, I went out for dinner and ate this delicious pasta, by cutting the noodles and chicken in half! It was soooo good, before and after! That's it, I'm dead, goodnight. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been reading :) havent commented because I don't really know what to say. I'm hopefully getting the surgery within the next 1-2 years, just waiting on my first appointment with the surgeon and then to get my braces back on to move my teeth into the correct position. So exciting! And I can't wait to try your swollowing food whole method, I'm pretty bad at chewing my food anyway so I will probably find it quite easy haha :)
    How bad was that Avriel chick, made me laugh, she was so aggressive!

    Anyway, thanks for posting your progress, it's nice to know what to expect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Wow, I totally just saw your comment today, sorry about that :p but that's exciting, I had to wait a while too, they told me I was getting the surgery 4 years ago, and they just kept postponing it. But yeah, its honestly my saviour, if you can swallow pasta, than you can get any flavour you relatively want, besides dessert-y flavours, but that's easy anyways. I just bought a whole bunch of the pre-packaged sauces today too, so I'm looking forward to trying those. :)

      Lol, but whose the Avriel chick? I'm assuming she posted a comment than deleted it? I don't know cause, I just saw your comment today, haha. And you're welcome, all you gotta do is get through the first week!

      Delete