Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 21

update on swelling/hanging with kris :)
     HAPPY THIRD WEEKAVERSARY (for my surgery)! Only 3 more to go before I can eat and christmas! My alarm went off, and instead of pressing snooze I pressed discard. I luckily only woke up 20 minutes later and still managed to get to school on time. 

     For lunch I ate KD(as always), except it was the extra creamy kind. Which I definitely preferred, especially since I really miss cheese. Gouda cheese. And oh I can't wait to have my gouda, ham, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard sandwiches again <3 
here's me and my progressing
smile, I always seem to notice at
weird times. (I just finished work
 and had no makeup on)

     In my last period class, we started a new movie called The Last Castle. Hmm, what else. Well my mom made me lasagna, which was delicious. And I also had (soaked in milk) cinnamon toast crunch. Kris came over and we pretty much fooled around with this program called crazy talk. We watched a movie called "Bad Santa". Wasn't an amazing movie, I definitely prefer disney or DreamWorks films. I ate frootloops (soaked in milk) as a snack, cereal helps keep me sane. Once again as always, incisions feeling a little tingly and jaw a little tender once night time hits. But I've only taken 2 Advil today, at 7am. I didn't have my post-op appointment today, because my surgeon is elsewhere so I'm having it on monday, keep that in mind. I'm looking for good news. Do you guys find that after the worst is over your jaw pops and spasms a lot? My one manager Candace said hers did, but yeah (did I write that yesterday?). I am currently enjoying a pepsi, and I believe that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment